As an organization, we are taking additionals measures recommended by the CDC and our local government to ensure we are providing the best level of protection for both our clients and employees while still providing the quality of service you have come to expect for us.
We want you to know
- Our employees are remaining vigilant in dealing with your pest issues and concerns
- We’ll be limiting indoor services- our technicians will not be asking to come inside to check bait stations or perform interior treatments unless requested
- We’ll be stopping the greeting practice of shaking hands
- No signatures will be required to avoid contact
- During services, we’ll be practicing social distancing (6 feet minimum) whenever possible
- You’ll see our technicians wearing gloves and possibly masks depending on the facility
- Our technicians are monitored daily and have been directed to stay at home if they feel ill
- Our equipment is being cleaned at an increased frequency as a measure of precaution
- Preventative annual inspections are being postponed until further notice
- We’ll be focusing on robust exterior inspections and treatments to prevent and solve any issues that arise
- We may make additional adjustments and changes in the following days and weeks as this is a continuously changing situation
We want you to know we are doing everything we can to protect your safety, health, and peace during this difficult unprecedented time. We don’t recommend canceling or postponing any service as insects and rodents can still enter into your home and business.
Something to keep in mind is that just because your business is unoccupied doesn’t mean that insects and rodents are going to postpone invading your building. If anything they’re more likely to do so without anyone there. If your business has any adjusted hours please let us know.
If you have any questions or concerns about any pest issues or our Covid-19 protocol please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 513.247.0030.
We will all get through this time together!
The Sure Thing Team!