Sure Thing Pest Control will continue operating with normal business hours providing essential pest management in people’s homes and businesses in addition to major commercial operations such as healthcare facilities, food processing facilities and more.
Pest control professionals are responsible for protecting against rodents, insects, arachnids and other animals that can damage property and threaten people’s health through the spread of disease and bacteria, in addition to inflicting painful bites, allergic reactions, and even death.
Our number one priority is everyone’s health and safety. We are following CDC, local, state and federal guidelines to ensure our clients and employees remain healthy and safe. Our leadership team has implemented additional measures for our technicians and office staff to limit interactions, keeping a 6′ distance from other individuals, and added cleaning protocols throughout the day. Additionally, we are screening our employees and have encouraged our employees to stay home if they are not well.
We recognize the effect of the situation on our families, clients, and communities. Our thoughts are with all who are sick and we are grateful for the first responders and healthcare workers caring for those in need.
As things change we will continue to keep our clients updated with any additional information that pertains to our industry as it becomes available.
Please see our other blog posts for additional details about our service adjustments and other information pertaining to Covid-19.
If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via phone at 513-247-0030 or help@SureThingPC.com.
Please stay safe, wash your hands, practice good hygiene, and social distancing.
Glenn Scherzinger and Jerry Zapf
CISA Essential Workers Guidelines
As an organization, we are taking additionals measures recommended by the CDC and our local government to ensure we are providing the best level of protection for both our clients and employees while still providing the quality of service you have come to expect for us.
We want you to know
- Our employees are remaining vigilant in dealing with your pest issues and concerns
- We’ll be limiting indoor services- our technicians will not be asking to come inside to check bait stations or perform interior treatments unless requested
- We’ll be stopping the greeting practice of shaking hands
- No signatures will be required to avoid contact
- During services, we’ll be practicing social distancing (6 feet minimum) whenever possible
- You’ll see our technicians wearing gloves and possibly masks depending on the facility
- Our technicians are monitored daily and have been directed to stay at home if they feel ill
- Our equipment is being cleaned at an increased frequency as a measure of precaution
- Preventative annual inspections are being postponed until further notice
- We’ll be focusing on robust exterior inspections and treatments to prevent and solve any issues that arise
- We may make additional adjustments and changes in the following days and weeks as this is a continuously changing situation
We want you to know we are doing everything we can to protect your safety, health, and peace during this difficult unprecedented time. We don’t recommend canceling or postponing any service as insects and rodents can still enter into your home and business.
Something to keep in mind is that just because your business is unoccupied doesn’t mean that insects and rodents are going to postpone invading your building. If anything they’re more likely to do so without anyone there. If your business has any adjusted hours please let us know.
If you have any questions or concerns about any pest issues or our Covid-19 protocol please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via email at email@example.com or phone at 513.247.0030.
We will all get through this time together!
The Sure Thing Team!