How To Compare
- Listen to several termite inspectors before deciding whom you trust to do the work. Check their references and the Better Business Bureau.
- Check the credentials of the company you choose.
- Companies must be licensed by the state to perform all termite treatment.
- Be prepared to ask questions—have them written down and take notes!
- The salesperson who sells the job will probably not be the same person who performs the work. Ask for confirmation in writing to ensure the work is done in a certain way.
- Knowledge is key when making your decision.
Have any further questions?
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Today For A Free Estimate 513-247-0030