Quietly Eliminating the Silent Destroyers
According to PestWorld.org, termites cause more than $5 billion in property damage each year, which is why at Sure Thing Pest Control, we have two highly effective defense systems to protect your home. Both systems quietly eliminate the pests from your property providing The Sure Cure. If instead, you’d rather learn more about the wood-chewing pests themselves, then please visit our Pest Library.
The two systems we offer to protect your home or business from termites are The Hex-Pro® Termite Baiting System and the Termidor® system. We offer these two systems so homeowners have the option to choose how termites are eliminated from their property. No matter if you’re a homeowner who wants to see quick results or one who wants an environmentally responsible solution, our process will provide you with The Sure Cure for termites. You can learn more about each system’s effective process below.
The Hex-Pro® Termite Baiting System
When looking for an environmentally responsible, high-quality defense against termites, the Hex-Pro system is the best solution. This particular system is less invasive than liquid treatments, and the Shatter™ termite bait found in the Hex-Pro System has been effective in controlling termites for over 20 years.
How It Works
- It starts with a professional inspection of the home for termites.
- Hex-Pro stations are placed in the soil in prime termite-foraging areas around the house. (In areas of known termite activity, auxiliary Hex-Pro stations may also be installed and baited immediately.)
- Hex-Pro stations are checked regularly for signs of termite activity.
- When termites are found in the Hex-Pro stations, they are transferred to a bait cartridge placed in the stations. The bait cartridge contains Shatter termite bait. In cases where baited auxiliary Hex-Pro stations are installed immediately, transferring termites is unnecessary.
- Termites feed on the Shatter termite bait, tunnel back to their colony, and send their nestmates back to feed on the bait. Generally, after several weeks, the termite colony declines and eventually is destroyed.
- After the termites have been controlled, used bait cartridges are replaced with wood monitors. The pest management professional continues to check for signs of new termite activity as long as the service agreement continues.
Termidor termiticide/insecticide is considered America’s #1 termite defense because it utilizes an advanced nonrepellent, or “undetectable,” liquid technology that termites cannot see, smell, taste, or avoid. In numerous trials across the United States and around the world, Termidor has proven consistently effective at eliminating termites in structures and at preventing future infestations and devastating damage.
How It Works
- To control subterranean termites, a liquid Termidor termiticide/insecticide termite treatment is applied with precision along the foundation walls or exterior perimeter of your home. The treatment uses timetested application methods at very low rates. It is virtually odor free and won’t cause any disruption to your family’s normal routines.
- Termidor binds tightly to the soil to create the “Termidor Zone.” Since this protective termite treatment zone is undetectable to termites, termites can’t avoid it and will not try to find a way around it (as they can with repellent termite treatments).
- To control drywood termites, your pest professional may apply Termidor DRY Termiticide directly into termite galleries to treat drywood termites and termites in structures or objects not connected to your home. Unlike liquid applications, Termidor DRY does not add moisture to wood.
Termidor Kills and Controls Termites Several Ways
- When termites eat Termidor treated material, they will die. But Termidor doesn’t stop there. It kills termites by contact as well. And since termites can’t detect its presence, termites directly ingest and contact Termidor as they go about their normal routines.
The Unique Termidor “Transfer Effect™”
- Whenever a termite touches Termidor, it can become a “carrier,” transferring Termidor to other termites it contacts. Secondary carriers continue transferring Termidor to other termites they contact, spreading it like a virus throughout the colony. This unique “Transfer Effect™” is one of the reasons no other termite treatment can control termites like Termidor.
Have any further questions?
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Today For A Free Estimate 513-247-0030